Stay with confidence.
In the recent months, we have all faced unprecedented challenges as a result of COVID-19. The well-being of our guests and teams has always been of utmost importance to us and this has never been more true than it is now.
As we welcome you back to our hotel from the 17th of May, we are committed to operating to the highest levels of health and safety vigilance, providing you with the safest, most comfortable and flexible experience whilst enjoying the high standard of service expected of Haddon House Hotel
We have devised a health and safety program in accordance with the HM Government, Public Health England and specialist advice from UK Hospitality â€“ our support partner. Due to the constantly changing nature of this guidance, our internal operating practices and procedures will be continuously reviewed and updated as necessary.
We know we are living and working through challenging times, however, we want to reassure you that when coming to visit our Hotel and the beautiful Coastline, we are ready for you. Whilst our doors have been shut since late March, we have been supporting the NHS and key workers and are prepared for the changes needed to provide a safe and secure guest experience when we re-open.
If you do have questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us on 01308 423626 or by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org
My teams and I look forward to welcoming you back to Haddon House Hotel soon.
Paul and Joanne Loud Hotel Proprietors
- The health and safety of our team has been of the utmost importance during these times. All team members will undergo mandatory health and safety training, including enhanced cleaning protocols and personal hygiene training, ensuring a safe working environment.
- All team members will, upon returning to work, be required to follow official guidance on self-isolating should they feel unwell.
- All team members will be required to sanitise their hands at regular intervals.
- All team members will be required to wear PPE as appropriate.
- All teams will follow a policy of no physical contact and maintain social distancing, wherever possible.
Health & Hygiene
- Helpful signage will be placed around public areas to aid social distancing and we kindly ask guests to respect these measures.
- Social distancing will be observed throughout the hotel, with reduced capacity in our restaurant and bar area.
- The Hotel Proprietors are responsible for all aspects of our â€˜COVID-19 Secureâ€™ operating plan. You can contact the Duty Manager at any time prior to, and during your stay, should you have concerns related to this or any other matter and they will inform the Hotel Proprietors.
We are delighted to confirm we are taking hotel bedroom reservations from the 17th of May onwards. We have elevated our rigorous cleaning procedures for all areas of the hotel and introduced additional safety measures.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of common touch points, e.g. lobby areas, public bathrooms, dining chairs/tables.
- Hand sanitising stations will be in place throughout the hotel.
- A one-way system will be in place to uphold social distancing measures.
- Non-essential items have be removed to reduce cross-contamination. e.g magazines and board games.
- Your bedroom will be cleaned prior to your arrival with extra care.
- Non-essential items will be removed to reduce any contamination risk.
- We have placed individual amenity bottles in bedrooms, please feel free to take any away that are partly-used as they will be disposed of when you depart
- Please use your bedroom toilet rather than toilets in public areas
- Please wash your hands when returning to your bedroom
- Housekeeping will be available on a request basis only and we kindly ask guests to strip their own beds and place the lining into bags provided and vacate their room and ventilate prior to our housekeeping teams entering.
- Socially distanced in our dining and bar areas have been created and are available for you to enjoy breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks and dinner.
- We are now taking Afternoon Tea bookings for all residents and non-residents from Monday 6th July.
- Room service is available at no extra cost.
We really want to host and look after your special event this summer, however, we are currently waiting for Government updates on larger event gatherings. We will be reviewing any information as it is released.